How to Add Blogger Email Subscription Widget.
If you are a Blogger and you want to add an email Subscription in your blog so there is an easy method to add the subscription button in your blog I will help you to connect with the audience all over the country.
If the person has entered his email in your Blog then he will get the notification first when you post new content in your blog. So let us know how to Add the Email Subscription Button there is a simple point that you have to understand.
- How To Create A Contact Us Page In Blogger/Blogspot | Copy & Paste
- (2022 Updated) How To Create A Coupon Affiliate Website On Blogger | Coupon Blogger Template Free
How to add email subscription widget for Blogger:
1)Open your chrome, Browse, Google, etc.
2) In your Chrome write Feedburner and the new page will get open so click on the first link.
3) You will get redirected to the Feedburner page by clicking on the first link.
Then the other page will get open you can see on the above images. On this page, if you want to do some changes you can do or click on the Next Button. The following stage will come just click on the Next button after finishing the process then you will redirect to the Feedburner dashboard you can see below images
4) on the top there you can see 4 option (Analyze, Optimize, Publicize)
5) click on the Publicize button And there you can see
Email Subscription option
After clicking on the email subscription option you need to activate your email Subscription.
After Activating you will receive a code on that Email subscription.